mumsnet

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Busted!

June 2011

Yes, dear reader, you knew it couldn't last long.  Sexual satisfaction for Brighton Blonde - surely not?  Indeed, surely not.

Sexinsussex continues to woo me by text.  We are waiting for the flat that MM and I have bought to let out, to be ready with a bed so we can shag in secluded comfort.  However, I can't wait and persuade him to meet me in another sussex carpark on his way back from work - although he can only manage half an hour as he has to get home and look after the kids in time for his wife to go out.  This time it is just south of Petworth.  What I don't realise (I've only had a walker's view of this particular car park) is that the road up to the car park is a bumpy old track and is difficult to find.  I get there first, he gets lost.  (typical man.... yeah yeah).  By the time he arrives, he is more interested in his suspension than in my suspenders.  Still, he soon stops worrying about his car and we have a good half an hour.  I check him for lipstick and he departs with a smile on his face.

Next morning, for the first time, I don't get a text from him.  I text him, he replies and, bugger, bugger, bugger, his wife found blonde hair all over his t-shirt when he got in and he is busted.  Suspect it's not the first time he's been a naughty boy and she was probably looking for evidence.  I feel terrible.  And frustrated.

Still, never mind - the beauty of IE is that there are plenty more fish in the sea/pebbles on the beach, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment